Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My Favorite Things: Advocare Slim

Alright, so these next few "Favorites" are going to get a little MLM-y but let me preface that by saying-- I do not sell any of the products I share about nor do I make anything if you buy them. Hear me in the back? Nothing, I make nothing, I gain nothing. These are just products that I've taken the plunge on and have fallen in love with. 

First up, Advocare Slim




So like most MLM products, I found out about it from a friend on Facebook. Not going to go into story but it was one of a couple of products I tried and this was the winner. Here's why-- I've been wanting to curb my morning half cut tea habit from McDonald's for a while now. It's my vice. I needed that caffeine and sugar to start my morning every morning. Needed it. Give me that to start my day and I can handle whatever comes. After that, all I need is water. 

While I've justified this habit because it IS better than drinking a soda a day, I still knew it wasn't something I should be consuming. None of us should but especially since I have bad blood and inject medications into my body daily that do a great job of making me feel sick. I knew that tea wasn't helping any. 

So in comes Slim. It has no sugar. Zero. None. And it tastes good. Normally I can't handle sweet (aside from half-cut sweet) but this my body hasn't rejected. Worried it wouldn't have enough caffeine to do the trick (like other things I've tried) but lo and behold, it's exactly what I need and haven't had any withdrawals from my tea.  

I mix it with water every morning. Drink it in route to school. And that's it. My healthy option of caffeine and sweet for the day. I just use it for my daily formentioned fix but if you are wondering what it really is, here is what the website says: Combines appetite control with energy and metabolic enhancers in a convenient, easy-to-take supplement. It comes green coffee extract and garcinia cambogia fruit extract to help control appetite and support weight management. 

If you've been looking for something to replace your daily soda/sweet tea habit and want to give it a try, I'm sure there is someone on your friends list who is selling it. If not, you can use my gal- Carrie Filburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment