Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Growing Hair, Do Care

So we are going to get a little vein for a moment so bare with me or maybe commiserate with me if you will.

One of the HARDEST parts about my leukemia treatment has been the damage it does to my hair. I used to have thick, full hair but for the last 6+ years, it's been anything but. While I've enjoyed having short hair, it soon became mandatory because my sides stopped growing in addition to the top of the back part of my hair. The only thing that would grow would be the back of the bottom. So a couple of months after a hair cut, I would end up with a mullet. Good times. Allison Stuecker, Sara Sexton, Leslie Wise, and Jorga Greenwell know what I'm talking about. In addition to the non-growth, my hair was also thin in several places and would lay funky in the back (I also have a couple of cowlicks to add to the mix, more good times).

They say short hair is "easy" but mine has been anything but. Ever wonder why I've always rocked big earrings? At first it was because I loved them (and still do), but it was also to hide the length difference between the front sides and back of my hair. In this picture below is a great example. You can see how long my hair is in the back, yet the side is much shorter. That wasn't on purpose, people. This was a day or so before a haircut to even it all back out. Actually, I always have them cut the back shorter but it always passes up the sides within a few weeks.



So that's been my life for the last several years. I didn't ever think it would change, but then it did. 


So this picture was my last haircut this past January. My usual cut. I haven't cut my hair since then so my hair SHOULD look like the first picture; long in the back, short on the sides. But this is what it looks like today, 3 months after the above hair cut


Look at those sides, ya'll! 

The sides of my hair are to the bottom of my chin! It hasn't been that long in for-ev-er! 

In addition, the top back part of my hair also feels thicker, and I'm having far less hair issues in the mornings. So what gives? 

I really can't pinpoint just one thing but I can tell you three different things I have done since January--

1. Started drinking Advocare Slim 
2. Started using Monat hair products 
3. Started taking Plexus probiotics

You can click on each of these links above to learn more about my experience with these products. As mentioned in the Advocare Slim post, these are all MLM products, however I don't sell any of them therefore make zero dollars if you were to buy them. My intent is not to push them on you but to share my experience with them. Maybe they are for you, maybe they aren't. But I can say not only is my hair healthier than it's ever been, I also feel healthier than I have since being diagnosed with leukemia. I have more energy and just overall feel better. For YEARS I've been struggling with so many health issues so can't even explain how it feels to finally find something(s) that seems to be helping. Will it last? Who knows. But I'm on this train until I get kicked off! <--- I don't really even know what that means but hopefully you get my drift. 

Side Note: If you

1 comment:

  1. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, has cured HIV which is extracted from some rare herbs. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he uses his powerful herbs to heal all kinds of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak ErectionLyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroqquinolone Toxicity,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which I have been living on for 9 months now with no side effects. Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use the restroom after drinking it which I don't really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  /  
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he is always busy with patents, but he will surely get back to you with a positive response.

    ReplyDelete