Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My Favorite Things: Monat Hair Products

Up next... Monat Hair Products. 




I know you all have seen this in your FB news feed. I have for a while, and never thought I'd try it. Shampoo is shampoo. I've used store brand, to salon brand, and it was all the same to me. 

If you read one of my recent posts about my hair, then you know about the issues I've had with my hair since being diagnosed with leukemia. As a way to cope with the thin-ness, I used Big Sexy Root Lifter and Powder Play, daily. It was my way of life. 

Fast forward to earlier this year and my niece became a distributor of Monat. Since she was my niece, I had to give it a try, you know, just to show I supported her even though I didn't think it would be as great as it's made out to be. I mean, it's shampoo?! She gave me some samples of a shampoo, conditioner, masque, and oil. I used them a couple of days and I'll admit, I was intrigued. My hair was much fuller, and I didn't use any of my normal Big Sexy products. I was still reluctant as anytime I've tried a new hair product it's made my hair feel fuller for a couple of days then it was back to the same ol' dull, flat hair, however, in support of her, I went ahead and ordered a shampoo and conditioner. 

2 months later and I now own 3 bottles of shampoo, conditioner, masque, thickening spray, and am a VIP member. I'm a believer, ya'll! My hair has never looked and felt healthier. I don't use any of the Big Sexy products anymore. And it's grown! As you read in the previous post, my sides and top back NEVER grow. Never! But now they do, and I think Monat is partly to blame (along with some new supplements I've been taking).

The products I've specifically been using are--
  • Revive Shampoo
  • Intense Repair Shampoo 
  • Intense Repair Conditioner (use daily-- I never used conditioner before because it made my hair too soft and wouldn't style)
  • Thickening Spray
  • Replenish Masque (use twice a week)
I'm sure many of you know someone who sells Monat. If not, and you are interested in trying it, you can order from my niece here: kirstensisk.mymonat.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment