Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pre- Dating Stress


So the other night, I met a guy friend for coffee. Nothing serious, very casual.  But before I met him, I couldn't figure out what to wear. After 30 min of changing outfits, I finally settled for a pair of shorts and cardigan. But then that's when it hit me.... What's going to happen when I go on a real date? You know, a date where the guys picks me up (that does still happen, right?) and takes me to dinner (that does still happen, right?) then drops me back off, and there's that weird awkward moment where you don't know if you should hug or high five (I'm sure that still does happen), you know, a real date. What's going to happen when I go on a real date? What am I going to wear? What are you supposed to wear? That's something I haven't thought about in a very long time. Even though I've been single for a long time, I haven't dated in a while.  I have work clothes, lounging clothes, errand clothes, and that's it. No date clothes. I don't even know what date clothes are.
 Ooooh my, this is just another reason why it's just easier to stay single, and why I . Hate. Dating.
  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is how I feel about dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment