Monday, September 22, 2014

On To The Next Chapter



I have a husband, ya'll! It's FINALLY starting to sink in!




These past few days, heck, weeks have been such a whirlwind. Work'in, mom'in, wedding plan'in--- I thought that by just doing a 'celebration dinner' with family and close friends, it wouldn't be as stressful as planning a full blown wedding. Turns out it is, that is if you try to do it in just a couple of weeks time, which is what I did. But you know what? It was totally worth it! 


This weekend was one of the best of my life. It was so fun, so simple, and so beautiful. I enjoyed spending time with family and friends, I couldn't have asked for better weather, the food, decor, and location was amazing, but more importantly, I can't believe that I'm married to the man of my dreams! The happiness I feel is more than I ever thought was possible. The only thing that could have made this weekend better would have been if I could have celebrated with my sweet cousins, but I have no doubt they were with me in spirit.

When I began my journey as a single mom, I really believed that it would just be me and Talon forever. When I dated, there was always just something missing. I thought maybe I had missed my chance at finding love. I was sooooo wrong. It all changed in one night. And nothing has ever felt more right. 


It will happen when you least expect it, they say. 


Well, they were right.


I've enjoyed my journey these past five years as a single mom, but I'm so excited to close that chapter and begin this new chapter with my new family. 

 Now what to change the title of my blog to? 

My final post as a 'single mom' will be what I've learned... Stay tuned for that one. Should be very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP OR EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS? Zion financial services is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Canadian Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world, Amount given out $5000 to $10 Million. We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

    Available now are
    MORTGAGE LOANS, CAR LOANS, STUDENT LOANS, PERSONAL LOANS, START-UP & EXPANSION OF BUSINESS LOANS AND DEPT CONSOLIDATION LOANS

    Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get 3% interest rates per annum and monthly installment payments. email us now to apply: zionloanfirm.ltd@aol.com

    NOTE: THAT THIS COMPANY IS BASED IN CANADA.
    Email us now to apply: zionloanfirm.ltd@aol.com

    ReplyDelete